Environmental Solutions for Industry800-963-4776
Managing Liquid Materials and Products
Waste Management can help you manage the liquid by-products, surplus or off-spec materials, or waste materials your company generates. Our customized solutions help minimize waste volumes, reduce disposal costs, and maximize opportunities for sustainability. We can help you address your needs safely, and resourcefully manage transportation, storage, treatment, and disposal in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
We will take steps to recover value, as well as minimize risk to your operations, the public and the environment. A single point of contact will work closely with you to design a program that includes collection and logistics, product destruction, product reuse, recycling, or alternative use, customized tracking and reporting, and more.
We are experts at finding alternative uses and management processes for industrial liquids. Our capabilities include:
- Food and Beverage Destruction - We offer a variety of economical treatment technologies to manage and dispose of your unmarketable or unusable food and beverage products, by-products, and off-spec liquid inventory.
- Anaerobic Treatment - Our treatment technologies include anaerobic digestion for converting liquids to ethanol, methane, and/or fertilizer. Ask us about the other methods we can employ for your specific liquid streams or consumer products.
- Deep Well Injection - We offer secure disposal through deep well injection at our Vickery Environmental facility in Vickery, Ohio. This solution is cost-effective and compliant with all local, state and federal USEPA regulations.
- Liquid Solidification - A suitable treatment for liquids, sludge, and high solids materials. After treatment the resulting solid can be managed in nonhazardous or hazardous waste landfills.
- Temporary Storage - Our wide range of OSHA approved portable storage tanks range in capacity from 8,400 - 21,000 gallons. Available in both roll-off and intermodal designs, all tanks feature current structural and safety technology, with excellent maintenance and service.
Complete this short form and an Environmental Solutions Professional will respond shortly.