Environmental Solutions for Industry800-963-4776
Reaching Zero Waste
Implementing Zero Waste initiatives enables your organization to lower production costs, boost the bottom line, and help achieve your sustainability objectives. Across the country, from college campuses to manufacturing facilities, organizations with the highest sustainability objectives aim to create no waste from their operations — and they are succeeding. Our customers are discovering the cost savings and environmental benefits of working with Waste Management’s Sustainability Services team on the journey to Zero Waste.
As sustainability experts, we have the methods, tools and knowledge to guide you every step of the way. Our professionals analyze your industry and organizational dynamics and create an end-to-end, unique solution and plan of action, always seeking the highest value for your resources. We search for upper tier solutions on the waste resolution hierarchy, moving away from beneficial disposal and toward reduction and elimination of waste. The result is a tactic that drives innovation through improved engagement and risk management, while benefiting the bottom line by building brand and reducing costs.
Our team of Sustainability Consultants offers guidance and customized solutions to help your organization execute a Zero Waste approach. We will assist you every step of the way by offering full-spectrum Zero Waste and Sustainability Consulting services, including:
- Zero Waste Strategy - We work with our customers to develop an overall Zero Waste strategy that includes level-setting and benchmarking, developing meaningful metrics for measuring success and tailoring a go-forward implementation plan specific to customer goals.
- Sustainable Operations Review - We’ll examine your operation from input through output and seek out opportunities to help you save money by eliminating or reducing non-product output, source or design product inputs with “next-life” potential, engage your supply-chain partners in sustainability, collaborate with your team to help design customer products with improved sustainability attributes and increase success through organizational and behavioral changes.
- Resource Flow Analyses - Our experts will examine the environmental impact of your product or service, including its raw material input, conversion processes, conveyance system, non-product output, consumer use, and final disposition, and design comprehensive material flow and recovery systems based on your operations and needs.
- Resource Productivity - We can help you develop sustainable business operations that reduce waste by concentrating on resource productivity and next-life solutions. We can work with our network of outside sources and recyclers to find homes for manufacturing residuals — some of which end up right back in your facilities as new materials.
- Data Tracking and Monitoring - Our wide range of OSHA approved portable storage tanks range in capacity from 8,400-21,000 gallons. Available in both roll-off and intermodal designs, all tanks feature current structural and safety technology, with excellent maintenance and service.
Complete this short form and an Environmental Solutions Professional will respond shortly.