Food & Beverage Waste Destruction Services
If your facility has to deal with food and beverage waste, by-products or off-spec liquids, you need an environmental services provider with the technology, facilities and expertise to dispose of these materials safely, responsibly, and cost-effectively.
At Waste Management, we offer a variety of economical treatment technologies to manage and dispose of your unmarketable or unsellable food and beverage products, by-products, and off-spec liquid inventory. Rely on us for the experience, equipment, reverse logistics and infrastructure to handle any volume of bulk or packaged liquids.
Working with your on-site personnel, we will develop a customized solution to help optimize product security, minimize waste volume, reduce disposal costs, and maximize opportunities for sustainability. This solution will include:
- A Single Point of Contact - You will have a designated Waste Management representative who will manage all your program needs.
- Collection and logistics - Working with your on-site management team, we will develop a collection schedule that minimally impacts your facility's operations.
- De-casing, segregation and sorting of containers - We will be responsible for separating waste materials by content to ensure the proper handling of each component.
- Product reuse, recycling, or alternative use - A leading proponent of green solutions, we will find ways to recycle and remarket your food and beverage waste wheneve possible.
- Packaging recycling (aluminum, PET, glass, shrink wrap, etc.) - Likewise, we will seek ways to recycle the packing of your expired or off-spec products.
- Assured product destruction - When regulations call for the complete destruction of your by-productions, expired or off-spec materials, we will take advantage of waste-to-energy plants when appropriate and available to assure complete destruction of the materials in question.
- Certificates of Destruction - When necessary, we will provide you with written documentation to meet your internal requirements and state and federal regulations.
- Web-based, real-time tracking of shipment dispositions - Our Web-based tracking system will monitor, record and document the status of your waste throughout the entire disposal and/or recycling process.
To learn more about how your company can benefit from Waste Management's food and beverage waste management and disposal services, contact the Waste Management Technical Service Center in your area by calling 800.963.4776 or find a location.