Food & Beverage Waste Destruction Services
If your facility has to deal with food and beverage waste, by-products or off-spec liquids, you need an environmental services provider with the technology, facilities and expertise to dispose of these materials safely, responsibly, and cost-effectively.
At WM, we offer a variety of economical treatment technologies to manage and dispose of your unmarketable or unsellable food and beverage products, by-products, and off-spec liquid inventory. Rely on us for the experience, equipment, reverse logistics and infrastructure to handle any volume of bulk or packaged liquids.
Working with your on-site personnel, we will develop a customized solution to help optimize product security, minimize waste volume, reduce disposal costs, and maximize opportunities for sustainability. This solution will include:
- A Single Point of Contact - You will have a designated WM representative who will manage all your program needs.
- Collection and logistics - Working with your on-site management team, we will develop a collection schedule that minimally impacts your facility's operations.
- De-casing, segregation and sorting of containers - We will be responsible for separating waste materials by content to ensure the proper handling of each component.
- Product reuse, recycling, or alternative use - A leading proponent of green solutions, we will find ways to recycle and remarket your food and beverage waste wheneve possible.
- Packaging recycling (aluminum, PET, glass, shrink wrap, etc.) - Likewise, we will seek ways to recycle the packing of your expired or off-spec products.
- Assured product destruction - When regulations call for the complete destruction of your by-productions, expired or off-spec materials, we will take advantage of waste-to-energy plants when appropriate and available to assure complete destruction of the materials in question.
- Certificates of Destruction - When necessary, we will provide you with written documentation to meet your internal requirements and state and federal regulations.
- Web-based, real-time tracking of shipment dispositions - Our Web-based tracking system will monitor, record and document the status of your waste throughout the entire disposal and/or recycling process.