Look to Waste Management for all your liquid handling needs. We can provide environmentally responsible solutions that meet your schedule and help you minimize risks. Whether you need supplemental liquid storage, liquid treatment, water transportation, or on-demand delivery services, we can provide a cost-effective solution. We offer wide range of portable storage systems and on-demand delivery services to ensure that water in the desired ratio is available when you need it. And we utilize proven, leading-edge technologies to treat flowback and production water.
Waste Management's liquid treatment technologies include:
- Simple and enhanced separation. Whether it's separating solids from oil and water using gravity or accelerated methodologies, the end result is oil that can be sold or reused. This recovery can be used to offset treatment, transportation or disposal costs. Separation units are available for fixed site or mobile applications to fit your needs.
- Dissolved air flotation. Waste Management's dissolved air flotation (DAF) process offers effective treatment across a variety of streams. A mobile water-recycling unit capable of handling flow rates up to 200 gallons per minute, the system combines wastewater with a dissolved-air-in-water solution to remove suspended solids, biochemical oxygen demand, oils and greases.
- Electro-coagulation and electro-oxidation processes. Waste Management operates a mobile water-recycling unit that can handle flow rates up to 300 gallons per minute through electro-coagulation, electro-oxidation, or a combination of both processes. This unit contains a mobile lab for testing all relevant parameters, including pH, ORP, TDS, turbidity, and bacteria and metal counts.
- Evaporative treatment. Waste Management operates proprietary LM-HT® concentrator technology which successfully treats produced water, up to and including the point of zero liquid discharge.
- Deep well. In select geographies, deep well disposal is also available for management of aqueous streams provided that the organics fraction has been successfully separated.
To learn more about how your company can benefit from Waste Management's liquids management services, contact the Waste Management Technical Service Center in your area by calling 800.963.4776 or find a location.